Damon Salvatore + Sun Glasses
P S D # 0 0 3 B Y C O N W A L S H S
This is bound to get repetitive after a while, but I figure an explanation never hurts!
- Made for HTGAWM, but with some adjustments, it could probably be used for any show.
- Contains vibrance.
- Has a gradient map and b&w layer, both on soft light. If those don’t suit your coloring, just delete them!
- Made for both light and dark scenes; just tweak things as you see fit.
- Also includes a black and white gradient layer.
- Don’t redistribute or claim as your own work.
- If you found this useful or even if you just dig the PSD, a like/reblog would be amazing. Takes two seconds, makes me grin for about an hour straight ngl. Enjoy!
"I bet this normally works, doesn’t it? Knocks vampires right out. See, I am a bit d i f f e r e n t than a n o r m a l vampire.”
Damon once told me that he promised you an eternity of misery, and I remember thinking, well - what could his brother have ever done to inspire such hatred? But now I get it.